- To consolidate the FCV as a socially sustainable entity.
- To consolidate an integral management model of the care process that generates value for the user and their family.
- To improve the patient's and family's quality of life that goes to the FCV hospitals during their stay in the city.
- To generate economic value and guarantee financial sustainability by reaching an EBITDA of $100 billion per year and a 90-day portfolio turnover.
CUSTOMER AND MARKETING
- Consolidate positioning at national and international levels for quality, innovation, technology, and integrality in the presentation of medical services.
- To increase the export of services and/or products.
- Improve the accessibility of users and customers to FCV products and services.
- Achieve greater awareness and recognition of FCV services and achievements nationwide.
- To generate the best customer service experience with a satisfaction rate of over 98%.
- To incorporate the advantages of biomedical, information, and communication technologies into the provision of services.
- Migrating to Digital Hospitals.
LEARNING AND GROWTH
- To generate relevant health knowledge with a global impact.
- Promoting health and saving lives through science, technology, and innovation.
- Training specialists with the skills required by the country.
- To promote the development and intellectual growth of human capital.