Management scheme aimed at patients with residence in Bucaramanga or its metropolitan area, patients with ejection fraction greater than 50%.The number of sessions: 20- 36, hour and a half a day, 3 to 5 times a week, according to medical criteria.
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at the Instituto Cardiovascular of the FCV includes the following components:
- Physical activity.
- Healthy eating.
- Adherence to pharmacological treatment.
- Positive mental attitude.
Therefore, within the activities of the Program, the following specialties are contemplated:
In charge of physical activity, which includes the following weekly: arm work, coordination, cardio box, leg work, and dance therapy.
Also, the initial and final evaluation of the Long Plan and Heart Failure patients is done in order to define changes in their physical capacity.
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Program of the Instituto Cardiovascular of the FCV, has the following stages and phases that make possible the integral recovery of our patients:
Stage 1: Intrahospital
Activities developed by the physical therapy professional, aimed at improving the patient's physical condition.
Stage 2: Outpatient
Activities developed by the medical team - interdisciplinary care, focused on promoting healthy lifestyles and biopsychosocial reintegration of the patient.
FCV Cardiac Rehabilitation Service Benefits
- Improves your life quality.
- Decreases the risk of having a heart attack for the first time or once again.
- Perform your daily tasks more easily.
- Increases your activity level and improves your physical fitness.
- Learn how to eat a heart healthy diet
- Reach an optimal weight.
- Reduces blood pressure and body fat levels.
- Improves blood sugar control.
- Reduces stress.
- Decreases the risk of dying from heart disease.
- Maintains independence.
- Increases the percentage of labor reincorporation.
- Decrease fatigue.
- A Decrease in stress, insecurity and anxiety.