- Stretching and Cooling: It should last 10 to 20 seconds for each stretch and should be done at the beginning and end of the exercise routine to prevent injury.
- Warming up: involves light aerobic activity, mobilization of joints and muscles, walking slowly for 5 to 10 minutes, or a moderate version of your conditioning exercise.
- Conditioning workouts: can be performed alone, weights up to 2 to 3 pounds, sticks, balls, or with an elastic band to help increase muscle strength and endurance; can last 15 to 20 minutes depending on the repetitions.
- Lift your chin back and bring it forward, turn your head from left to right, tilt your head and then lift your shoulders.
- Sitting or standing: open and close your arms, raise your arms, extend and bend your elbow.
- Standing with support: open and close your leg.
- Bring your leg up and down and then back and forth.
- Standing with the support of a chair, do heel-toe and squats.
- Luego de terminar los ejercicios, camine mínimo de 30 a 60 minutos en terreno plano, caminadora eléctrica o bicicleta estática.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Choose a cool schedule.
- Perform the exercises according to the prescription given.
- Exercise can be done in a sitting or standing position depending on your condition.
- Hydrate during exercise: if you have a fluid restriction (freeze fruits).
- Do not overdo the exercise.
- Exercise should be accompanied by good nutrition.
- If you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, excessive sweating, and paleness, stop exercising and consult your doctor or emergency physician if necessary.