Stretching and Cooling: It should last 10 to 20 seconds for each stretch and should be done at the beginning and end of the exercise routine to prevent injury.
- Warming up: involves light aerobic activity, mobilization of joints and muscles, walking slowly for 5 to 10 minutes, or a moderate version of your conditioning exercise.
- Conditioning workouts: can be performed alone, weights up to 2 to 3 pounds, sticks, balls, or with an elastic band to help increase muscle strength and endurance; can last 15 to 20 minutes depending on the repetitions.
- Lift your chin back and bring it forward, turn your head from left to right, tilt your head and then lift your shoulders.
- Sitting or standing: open and close your arms, raise your arms, extend and bend your elbow.
- Standing with support: open and close your leg.
- Bring your leg up and down and then back and forth.
- Standing with the support of a chair, do heel-toe and squats.
- Luego de terminar los ejercicios, camine mínimo de 30 a 60 minutos en terreno plano, caminadora eléctrica o bicicleta estática.
Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Choose a cool schedule.
Perform the exercises according to the prescription given.
Exercise can be done in a sitting or standing position depending on your condition.
Hydrate during exercise: if you have a fluid restriction (freeze fruits).
Do not overdo the exercise.
Exercise should be accompanied by good nutrition.
If you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, excessive sweating, and paleness, stop exercising and consult your doctor or emergency physician if necessary.