Prevention and Safety Measures COVID-19
PROTOCOLS FOR THE HOME ENTRY PROCESS
- When you get home, try not to touch anything.
- Take off your shoes and leave them on the porch.
- Take off your outer clothes and put them in a wash bag.
- Clean the surface of everything you brought in from outside with alcohol.
- Leave your bag, keys, accessories and other personal items in a box in the hall.
- If you took your pet for a walk, wipe its paws thoroughly with a towel.
- Wash all exposed areas of your body carefully: hands, arms, face, neck, and any other areas you can identify.
- Avoid direct contact with people in the house. Do not shake hands, kiss or hug.
- Avoid leaving the house, do it only if you need to buy food, toiletries or if you require any medication.
PROTOCOLS FOR LIVING WITH PEOPLE AT RISK
- Keep your distance, it is recommended to sleep in separate rooms.
- The person with symptoms should have a bathroom for exclusive use.
- Do not share your dishes, glasses, cutlery, towels and other household items.
- Clean and disinfect high contact surfaces daily.
- Wash clothes, towels and sheets frequently.
- Ventilate rooms often.
- Call the designated phones if you have signs of: Fever greater than 38°, Cough, Fatigue, Nasal Discharge, Difficulty Breathing, and General Illness.
PROTOCOLS FOR THE PROCESS OF LEAVING THE HOME
- When you leave the house, put on clothes that preferably cover a large part of your body.
- Pull your hair up tightly.
- Avoid wearing accessories.
- Put on your mask before leaving the house.
- Try not to use public transportation.
- If you are going to go outside with your pet, try not to let it rub against any outside surfaces.
- Carry disposable cloths, use them to cover your fingers when touching surfaces
- If you cough or sneeze, remember to cover yourself with your forearm, not with your hands or in the air.
- Try not to pay in cash, if you do, disinfect your hands very well.
- Carry a disinfectant gel with you.
- Wash your hands after touching any object or external surface.
- Do not touch your face until your hands are clean.
- Maintain social distance. Do not wave, kiss or hug.